- Sales Page: https://kimschwalm.lpages.co/3rs-royalties-retainers-and-recurring-revenue-complete-virtual-program/
- Download Size: 4.43GB
Direct Download Link:
(No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
This content is for members only.
What you can learn from 3Rs Royalties, Retainers, and Recurring Revenue Complete Virtual Program?
Start here first! Discover how Kim Krause Schwalm and Chris Orzechowski had a bit of a public spat that turned into a wonderful partnership, while sharing their combined knowledge with hundreds of copywriters and other freelancers. You’ll also get an overview of the 3Rs program and get the background info you need before you dive in!
- Module #1: How to Jumpstart Your Freelance Earnings with Recurring Revenue Deals – In this first 3Rs module, Kim and Chris explain what recurring revenue deals are, why and how to start doing them, and how to find the right clients to do them with.
- Module #2: The Art and Science of Retainer Deals – In this second training module, Kim and Chris explain what retainers are, what’s good about them for clients, and what’s good about them for you.
- Module #3: The Art and Science of Royalty Deals – Chances are you’ve heard about royalties, but aren’t sure how exactly what they are, how to find clients who pay them to copywriters, and all the in’s and out’s of negotiating them.
- 3Rs Tool Kit: Secrets to Earning More With Less Hassle – This exclusive 3Rs Tool Kit gives you proven email scripts, proposal and contract templates, client-finding and “About” page exercises, and other invaluable “tools” for successfully running your freelance business.
- The Original “Ask-Us-Anything” Speed Coaching Call Video Recording – One of the bonuses Kim and Chris gave during the live version of this 3Rs program was a 3-hour speed coaching session.
- BONUS Hot Seat/Q&A Coaching Call with Kim & Chris-October 19, 2021 – In this nearly 2-hour-long coaching call that took place on October 19, 2021, Kim and Chris tackle your biggest questions and challenges when it comes to finding, negotiating, and landing recurring revenue deals.