Analytics Mania Google Tag Manager Course Bundle Download Link:
(No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
- Sales Page
- Download Size: 9.4GB
This content is for members only.
What you can learn from Analytics Mania – Google Tag Manager Course Bundle?
Google Tag Manager is not a simple tool. Even though you can get started just in a couple of hours, to get a proper introduction and then dig deeper into the nuances will require a lot of your time (most likely, years). Especially, if you try to do that on your own.
I have taken the long path of “learn by myself” and have spent way too much time. I still think till this day that if I had taken some GTM courses, this whole learning journey would have been much faster and more efficient. So if you want to avoid my mistakes and progress much faster, I have a solution.
If you are an aspiring GTM user who wants to take a shortcut to mastering the tool sooner, this Google Tag Manager course bundle is exactly what you need.
Over the last several years, the digital analytics landscape has drastically changed (e.g. Apple’s ITP, privacy regulations, the launch of Google Analytics 4, etc.). And things are not slowing down.
Don’t be left behind. Stay sharp and up-to-date. The courses in this bundle are updated to reflect those changes:
- Many examples show how to implement Google Analytics 4 (from basic setups to complex ecommerce implementations)
- Unlock Google Tag Manager’s potential by using powerful features
- Learn how to work and benefit from server-side tagging
GTM Course for Beginners will teach you:
- How to save money and time, be in control of your website tracking, launch tracking campaigns faster, and avoid hassles with developers
- How to implement Google Analytics 4, Facebook Pixel, etc.
- How to measure valuable and important website interactions which drive real insights
- How to make your tag management GDPR-compliant
- How to apply your new knowledge in actual real-life projects
Intermediate Google Tag Manager course will teach you:
- How to access custom data on a website without developer
- How the Data Layer actually works (let’s go beyond the beginner level)
- How to create advanced triggers with CSS selectors
- How to deal with iFrames
- How to configure GA4 Ecommerce setup (from A to Z)
- An easy-to-understand introduction to the technical (and necessary) topics: HTML, CSS, RegEx, DOM, cookies.
- How to use and benefit from server-side tagging