Sales Page: http://www.copywritingrush.com/copywriting-course/
This content is for members only.
Download Size: 1GB
Direct Download Link: (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
From: Chris Elliott
Corpus Christi, Texas – Listening To The Water Hit The Shores
Friday 5:01 PM
Dear Future Copywriter,
You are about to learn every secret that I’ve obtained through thousands of high paid, high converting copywriting gigs over the last 10 years.
If you would like to learn everything you need to know to become a successful copywriter that commands hefty project fees for everything you write, you need to read this letter…
- You’ll learn how to write like a pro without going through the frustration and failure or trial & error that all other writers experience.
- You’ll learn to master the art of writing attention grabbing headlines that command readers attention and force them through your sales message.
- You’ll learn how to easily persuade your reader into taking action by mastering the “big idea” so that all of your copy converts.
- You’ll learn how to craft sales messages for any market, even on short notice so that you aren’t limited to writing in only a few markets. That means you have access to unlimited industries and a lot more jobs!
Everything you are going to learn is based on my 10 years of insider experience writing copy that actually makes money, so you know you’re learning only stuff that works. With a decade of writing experience under my belt, you better believe I’ve made my clients a LOT of money or I wouldn’t have lasted this long.
I’m also active and still taking on new clients everyday so what I’m going to share with you is sharp, on the cutting edge, and completely up-to-date so you know you’re getting the education you need to excel in *today’s* market!
I’ve been asked to coach people on the subject of copywriting and persuasive selling and…
After Thousands Of Clients And Hundreds Of Requests…
It’s taken me a long time to write this letter. A decade to be exact.
Along the road of writing copy for thousands of clients, I’ve been asked “Where can I buy your copywriting course?” by hundreds of people who just assumed that I had one.
Most people would say to me “All copywriters have a copywriting course” and I always responded “Yeah, copywriters who make their living selling copywriting courses.”
The truth is, I’ve been so busy with client work that I never had time to sit down and organize everything that I know about creating sales messages that sell like crazy into an educational structure.
This year, I decided to organize all of my notes, test results, operating articles, and trade secrets into a system that would take anyone interested in writing for a living from beginner to copywriting master.
The result was what can only describe as remarkable…
We’re talking 500+ pages of copywriting training organized into various manuals, books, trade secret reports, and swipe files. Fifteen hours of audio training, interviews, and creativity boosting audio tracks. Two hours of video workshops covering classic headlines in copywriting history.
This isn’t something that can be fairly categorized as just some “course” or “study system.” This is an intensive 6 class course on Copywriting Mastery. If this course was structured in a college setting, the content would be stretched over two semesters of accelerated, intense study.
The goal here is to vigorously teach you to be a copywriter in 45 days and if you’re committed, you’ll get there.
This isn’t some lame eBook or report that promises to teach you how to write effective sales copy overnight. We both know promises like that are B.S.
I’m going to take you deep inside the world of tested copywriting methods that actually work. You’ll learn thousands of my copywriting secrets but…
Just 49 Of My 2,924 Proprietary Trade Secrets To Writing High Grade,
Massively Converting Copy Will Change Your Writing Forever…
You’re going to learn every last tidbit I know about creating copy that sells. In fact, before I got tired of counting, I was at 2,924 tested and proven copywriting trade secrets.
Here are just 49 of the most coveted and prized copywriting gems you’re going to learn…
- Writing headlines that suck in people just quickly glancing at your page, that get massive attention and turn those browsers into buyers.
- The secret of flow in copy that makes your copy smooth and barely allows your reader to breath until they finish reading your sales message and make a purchase.
- How to write bullet copy that energizes your sales message and sucks in readers just scanning your copy so that scanners become engaged and want to buy.
- Creating trust in your writing so your reader not only wants to buy but trusts in his or her purchase decision and acts quicker than you ever could have imagined.
- Order form secrets that seal the deal and get people to pull out their credit card, enter their details and click buy as fast as possible.
- How to use testimonials in your copy effectively so that they compliment & reinforce your sales message, not distract from it. This is a very important thing to get right.
- How to write riveting sub-headlines that intrigue your audience, inspire them to read the body copy, and digest every word of your sales message.
- The art of the close and how to sub-consciously command people to take the action in their best interest – making a purchase from you.
- Using a swipe file (included) to eliminate writers block completely and to “punch up” all of the copy you write so that your clients are always amazed.
- Defeating objections so that your reader has zero reason to say no and every reason to say yes to taking the action you want them to take.
- The art of reverse selling that climbs inside the mind of your potential customer and makes them feel like they need you and your product much more than you need them.
- Creating stories that are riveting, persuasive, and conducive to creating the “purchasing” mindset in your reader that entice them to make a purchase and remain happy about it.
- Squeeze pages, lead generation pages, and lead capture pages – How to write pages that generate subscribers and prospects like wildfire.
- How to persuade your reader in writing like a master hypnotist so that you can guide your prospect to clicking buy and giving you money.
- Using hype proportionately so that you create massive excitement without seeming “hypey” and risking turning off your reader and running them off.
- Risk reversal through guarantees. How to write a guarantee that makes your reader feel all warm and fuzzy inside which also makes them feel like they are taking advantage of YOU.
- Calling for action – How to command your reader to take the action you desire without seeming like a drill sergeant or scaring your reader off.
- Long form versus short form copy and what works – How to make sure your sales message is the perfect length for the market your writing to so that you pull in the maximum number of buyers.
- The two tools that I use that have nothing to do with writing that guarantee I don’t experience writers block or lack motivation for creating compelling copy.
- Creating body copy that stays interesting and exciting and how to avoid slipping into a boring copy tone & how to tell the different between the two.
- Post scripts that convert prospects who are “on the fence” into buyers. This is your last chance for making the sale and raking those last few buyers.
- The psychology of the potential buyer and exactly what he or she is thinking that needs to be addressed in every sales piece you write if you hope to turn them into a customer.
- The art of developing a voice in your writing so that your reader resonates with your sales message and connects with the points you’re making.
- How to ask questions in your copy that inspire your reader to eat up the rest of your sale message and buy the solution to their problems, your product.
- Nine tricks that I use on every sales piece I create that boosts the effectiveness of the sales letter and generates a better response, every time.
- My formula for using emotion in your writing in a way that attaches your reader to your sales message. Don’t over do it through because if you get this wrong, you risk losing your reader.
- How to dissect the most successful headlines of all time in order to understand their framework and use that to build your own highly converting headlines.
- Comparisons in copy – This one trick will allow you to make any amount you’re charging for your product seem so small and trivial that your potential customers will feel silly for not ordering!
- Creating compelling bonus copy that makes your extras more valuable than your main offer. This is an easy way to convert more people into customers.
- Copy structure secrets that give you an easily identifiable foundation for creating any type of sales message while remaining flexible enough to be unique every time.
- Getting inside the mind of your prospect so that you can understand their objections and what’s holding them back from making a purchase – Then defeating those concerns once and for all!
- Pain versus pleasure – How to connect with the inner desires of your reader so that you can help him avoid the pain he’s afraid of and gain the pleasure he desires.
- The difference between a copywriter that creates highly responsive sales messages and one that struggles to create limp, lifeless copy – Plus how to make sure your copy is always the highly responsive type!
- Copy tweaks that may be small in scope but that also have a dramatic effect on response rates and pull in tons more extra business.
- The number one roadblock that copywriters encounter when it comes to writing copy that sells and how to blast through that barrier for good.
- My proprietary direct response technology which has been adapted for the Internet that leaves writing for entertainment in the dust and forces you to write for conversion.
- The science of using takeaway’s in copy to create desire, fear of loss, and an undying will in your customer that makes them shell out their cash for whatever you’re selling.
- The simple tactic of restating your offer – Why you absolutely MUST restate your offer and how to do so in a way that hammers home the most compelling parts of your offer and pulls in the sale.
- How to create exclusivity and inner circles that your potential customer wants so badly to be a part of, that they have no choice but to buy.
- Rapid fire bullets that feed your prospect your sales message one hard hitting benefit at a time until they can’t take anymore and whip out their credit card.
- Injecting the glamour of Hollywood into your headlines in a way that adds more excitement to your headlines and more credibility to your offer.
- Conversion secrets that I’ve only shared with clients who have paid me five figures and up and how you can use them to make more money per visitor.
- Shortcuts for creating just about every part of a sales piece so that even if you’re having a hard time writing, your sales message is an out of the park home run.
- High converting copy ideas for e-mails that get past the delete button and into the mind of the receiver so that you can generate that coveted “click.”
- Power buzz words that catch the eye of any human and that create an inner excitement about your product, service, or offer.
- Mental triggers that catch your potential customer off guard and shock them into a buying state so that they can only feel comfortable if they buy.
- How to analyze existing sales copy and create a plan of action for going through it, boosting up weak elements, and making it a winner.
- Long form sales letter mastery and how to create long form copy that informs, excites, inspires, and sells to the heart of your potential customer.
- The secret of connecting with one single person rather than “the masses” and how to create an intimate, personal relationship within your sales message.
There is so much covered in The CopywritingRush.com Copywriting Course that you will never, and I mean never, need another copywriting training product.
It’s also important to know that…
Trust Goes A Long Way In The Copywriting Industry…
Let’s face it, there are hundreds upon hundreds of eBooks, courses, home study programs, etc. out there on the subject of copywriting. So how are you going to choose one?
The sad truth is that the majority of copywriting courses out there are written by people who have absolutely no knowledge about copywriting!
How can this be so? Many of the copywriting products out there were created by a *marketer* who saw the opportunity to sell a copywriting course to aspiring copywriters. These people are researchers rather than actual copywriters and many of them outsource the writing to an even less experienced researcher in a different country. This is done to save costs and certainly reflects the quality of the course.
You don’t want to be learning copy from someone who’s never done it themselves, do you? Of course not!
Of course there are some reputable copywriting courses out there but the CopywritingRush.com Copywriting Course has a big leg up on them and I’ll tell you why…
Other copywriters who sell copywriting courses for a living usually have more than one course and these courses usually sell for thousands of dollars each. That means that not only are you going to spend more money on the “entry level” copywriting course than the entire CopywritingRush.com Copywriting Course, you’re also going to have to spend thousands more for the “rest” of the information via their many additional courses!
The CopywritingRush.com Copywriting Course contains everything I know about writing copy. There is no “other” course. This is everything I know about writing copy and there will be no “advanced” course coming out later that you’ll need to spend a fortune on, this is everything I know including my advanced training. That’s a promise you can take to the bank.
Not to mention, on top of my top 10 years experience, I’ve worked with or received glowing recommendations from some of the highest profile people in the industry including the greatest living copywriter of all time, Joe Sugarman of BluBlocker sunglasses fame…