Sales Page: http://codecanyon.net/item/formcraft-premium-wordpress-form-builder/5335056?WT.oss_phrase=&WT.oss_rank=52&WT.z_author=nCrafts&WT.trending=trending&WT.ac=search_list
This content is for members only.
Download Size: 1.4MB
Direct Download Link: (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
Updating FormCraft to 2.0
If you are updating your FormCraft plugin from a previous version to FormCraft 2.0, it is very important that you read this.
The download package does include the documentation, but I have also prepared a comprehensive online documentation.
Illustrative List of Features
- Amazing new fields (smiley rating, star rating, thumb rating, sliders, range, date …)
- Over 23 fields, in all
- Retina-optimized images for fields
- Responsive forms
- AJAX-powered form interface. Send forms without re-loading the page
- Form validation
- Auto-save form data for the end-user
- Conditional laws to show or hide fields, set email recipients, set redirection path
- File uploader with support for multiple files
- Embed maps, videos and other widgets
- Export and Import forms across different installations of FormCraft
- Free online form template gallery
- Form analytics in WordPress
- Different ways to show forms (popup, slide up, fly in, widget)
- Drag and drop, GUI form builder
- Get all submissions in your inbox
- Search through all submissions content
- Access all submissions and uploaded files from the WordPress admin
- Create multi-column layouts with the click of a button
- Get all submissions in your inbox, with attachments for uploaded files
- Customize email body for notification
- Send auto-responders
- Comprehensive documentation
- Compressed form data
- Dedicated form page
What’s New in 2.0
- Re-designed dashboard.
- Re-styled forms.
- Re-designed popup, fly-in, and sticky forms; now with improved and more snappy animation.
- Improved form builder performance for the back-end as well as the front end.
- Reduced the number and size of files loaded with the plugin.
- Math logic.
- Ability to search through form submissions.
- Improved conditional logic: now specify multiple fields, separated by comma; conditionally set emails and redirection path
- Improved file upload field, with more validation, better styling.
- File uploads now appear as attachments in email notifications.
- Adding a reset button in text field now works.
- Improved captcha – easier to read, and less conflict.
- Use Google Fonts with the forms
- New and simpler way of using the FormCraft widget to add forms.
- Better IE compatibility.
- Conditional logic can now be used with the slider field.
- Overhauled the email sending back-end.
- New form themes.
- Ability to bind the popup forms to existing elements on the page, without having to modify the elements.
- Alphabetic and alpha-numeric validation now accepts spaces.
- Custom styling for dropdown fields.
- New method of adding options to checkboxes, radios, and dropdowns. The new method is far more easy, and allows for changing the order.
- Radios, checkboxes, and dropdowns can have labels different from their values.
- Custom styling for dropdown fields.
- Multiple forms with the same ID can now be used on the same page.
- Multiple instances of popup forms can now be used on the same page.
- Multiple file-upload fields can now be added in one form.
- No conflict mode to resolve issue where the theme tries to force styling on radios and checkboxes.
- Ability to prevent multiple submissions from the same device.
- Removed BootStrap as a dependency. Result: less conflict, more speed.
- Ability to change the number of rows for multi-line text fields.
- Added Password field.
- Style sheets are now loaded in the header.
- Ability to customize the email body for notifications.
- Support for TLS, and custom ports for SMTP email method.
- Changed the charting library. Result: faster loading speed, better charts, and works when not connected to the internet
- You can now specify date-range to see analytics for a particular period.
- Improved date-picker field.
- Made the uploaded files more secure.