Sales Page: http://archive.is/vOS7d
This content is for members only.
Download Size: 10.4GB
Direct Download Link: (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
Hi, I’m Navid Moazzez!
I believe a Virtual Summit is the fastest way to skyrocket your business and brand online even if you’re starting from scratch and don’t have any influential connections yet. It’s also a fantastic way to take your existing business and brand to the next level rapidly.
But not too long ago, I was just starting out, desperate to launch my own online business… until I discovered virtual summits I was struggling to make things happen quite frankly. I wanted the freedom to be my own boss, travel the world, and simply live the extraordinary life I always dreamed of.
Sounds familiar? Maybe you feel the same right now?
I always wanted to live an “extraordinary” life but I was trapped in conventional living growing up.
I’m not going to “bore” you with all the details here, but I started my website navidmoazzez.com, mid June 2013 with an interview with Pat Flynn. I had never done an interview before, but this was one of the best things I’ve ever done… to get started and get out of my comfort zone, big time.
But in order to understand how I got to this point in the first place, I need to take you back to the big turning point in my life…
My younger brother passed away, April 4, 2013, just 22 years old, and my whole life shifted. I was devastated. My whole family was…
I had been talking about starting my online business for quite a while (I even got my first mentor June 2012), but I didn’t take real, massive action. As a matter of fact, I was procrastinating a lot… maybe it was fear that was holding me back.
I also realized that life is so precious and I’m fortunate to be able to do what I do… so I just decided to start, even though I didn’t have any experience or relationships in the online world.
I also finally got the guts to officially drop out of law school late 2013, and I have never looked back, even though it was a very risky decision at the time. I didn’t have a business that could support me yet but at least law school wasn’t holding me back anymore…
Late 2013, I got a custom design for my website and decided to take things more seriously. That proved to be a very good decision (and well invested money).
I built up a small but very engaged audience through my epic blog posts and guides, and eventually I also launched my podcast, The Lifestyle Architects in April 2014.
I’ve interviewed many amazing people, like Robert Greene, Chris Ducker, Cal Newport, Todd Herman, Chris Brogan, Laura Roeder and many more.
So what did I do?
I decided to learn everything I possibly could about putting together a successful virtual summit in my niche.
Take a look at what you’ll learn and how a Virtual Summit will skyrocket your business & brand with:
BECOME THE GO-TO EXPERT & AUTHORITY IN YOUR FIELD
Skyrocket your business & brand over night
- Instantly position yourself as an expert in your field by branding yourself by association (“Borrowed” Authority)… even if you’re just starting out from scratch with no experience, zero email list and no relationships in your field (yet).
- Grow a super engaged audience rapidly by providing them EPIC CONTENT that you don’t have to create yourself (hint: you just have to interview or feature other experts in your field on your summit).
- Get your business & brand out there in a BIG WAY and create fame online by leveraging the credibility & visibility of others.
- This proven virtual summit strategy works in any niche!
RAPID TARGETED LIST BUILDING FOR ACCELERATED HYPERGROWTH
Get 1000’s of opt-ins in a short amount of time!
- Get anywhere from 1,000’s-10,000’s of targeted leads rapidly (you’ll even by surprised how fast you can grow your list by hosting a virtual summit… one student even got 25,000+ opt-ins from one virtual summit)
- Get in front of already existing audiences by having your speakers and other partners promote your summit so you can get 100’s of opt-ins per day (accelerated hypergrowth), rather than getting the odd 1-10 email subscribers per day.
- What would your business and life look like with an extra 1,000, 3,000 or even 10,000+ people on your email list?
- Keep in mind that even a 1,000 person email list can lead to a $100k per year business depending on what market you’re in (I personally made 40k+ in ONE MONTH with a list of around 3,500 people the month after my summit).
BUILD A PASSIONATE TRIBE OF RAVING FANS & PAYING CUSTOMERS
even if you’re just starting out and have very small audience now
- Your virtual summit will help you build a very passionate tribe and community of raving fans & paying customers rapidly.
- By hosting an awesome virtual summit and delivering epic content to your “new” audience consistently, you build trust much faster than with just a blog or regular podcast episodes, which means that you can shorten the sales cycle a lot.
BUILD LONG-TERM “PROFITABLE” RELATIONSHIPS WITH BIG INFLUENCERS IN YOUR FIELD
even if you know no one in your field yet…
- By interviewing and featuring influencers on your summit you do not only build your brand by association, but you’ll also meet more successful, like minded people that will have a very positive effect on your business and brand for many years to come.
- By leveraging the amazing relationships you build with your speakers and forming rewarding partnerships, you’ll be able to reap the benefits and make even more profits long after your virtual summit is over (webinars, joint venture, affiliates etc.)
CREATE A PRODUCT SUPER FAST & PROFIT FROM YOUR VIRTUAL SUMMIT
Pre-sell your summit before it’s even LIVE + make sales during and after too!
- Make 4 or 5-figures from your virtual summit or even much, much more… (The summit I did togehter with Chandler Bolt generated $300k in total… and even more afterwards).
- See profits coming in before your summit starts, during your summit, and even after it’s over (this was a big AHA moment for me… feels amazing!)
- Grow your email list rapidly and make money from your virtual summit at the same time even if you never sold anything online or created a product/summit before in your life (The Branding Summit was the first virtual summit I created and it was a HUGE success and took my business and entire life to the next level).