- Sales Page: https://marinamogilko.co/yt_channel
- Download Size: 14.31GB
Direct Download Link:
(No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
What you can learn from YouTube Channel-From Idea to First Revenue?
After completing the course, you will:
- Start a channel: choose a topic for your channel according to your interests and work on your channel art
- Publish the first few videos and optimize them for the YouTube algorithm
- Create a content plan for 10+ videos (this is about three months worth of content if you publish once a week)
- Choose necessary equipment depending on your budget and goals
- Get clear instructions on how to script your videos to increase watch time and audience retention
- Download my PDF instructions and checklists for a video editor and a channel manager to help you delegate things
- Understand how the algorithm works and what kinds of videos it promotes
- Learn to create evergreen videos that will generate views and income for years, even if you stop posting
- Learn to clickbait a little to speed up growth
- Find out how to monetize small channels
- Learn the legal aspects of working on YouTube
- 1. Starting a channel – We start with the basics: choosing a topic, channel art, an overview of filming equipment for different budgets and goals, basic analytics. We’ll talk about how YouTube started, where it is going and how you can take advantage of the new trends. We’ll explore content plans and use of drama in scriptwriting. I will share my scripts, and we’ll make a script for your first video.
- 2. Making the first video – I will help you start as fast as possible, right at home. We’ll learn about basic camera settings, light, speech and your unique way of presenting information
- 3. Editing and publishing the first video – Learn the basics of editing on your smartphone and computer, creating a thumbnail using free apps, optimizing and posting the video
- 4. The basics of growth on YouTube – Learn how to increase retention, work with video dynamics, learn how to create viral videos, learn how to turn subscribers into fans – those who will watch all your videos and eventually buy your products.
- 5. SEO on YouTube – Video search optimization: title, thumbnail, description, tags.
- 6. Organic growth and how to take advantage of it – Frequency of posting, posting time, increasing conversion rates from subscribers to views, retention. We’ll learn how to create evergreen content that will ensure the long-term growth of the channel. We’ll talk about paying for subscribers and views (and whether it’s necessary). We’ll explore collaborations with other creators
- 7. The legal aspects of creating content – IP, trademarks, and personal information. How to protect yourself.
- 8. Built-in YouTube features – How to use live streams, premieres, stories, and community tabs for growth.
- 9. Monetization – How to maximize YouTube payouts, what are the top affiliate programs, what products you can launch and how, how to work with brands and put a price tag on a product placement in your video.