- Sales Page: https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/publisher/
- Download Size: 489.7MB
Affinity Publisher 1.9.2 for Windows PC Direct Download Link:
(No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
This content is for members only.
With essentials like master pages, facing page spreads, grids, tables, advanced typography, text flow, full professional print output and other amazing features, Affinity Publisher has everything you need to create the perfect layout – whatever your project.
- Double page spreads
- Live master pages, including nested master pages
- Image frames with intelligent scaling options
- Text wrapping with fine padding control
- Custom shaped text frames
- Link multiple text frames together across your document
- Advanced guides, grids and snapping
- Tables and custom table formats
- Create and share templates across apps and devices
Whatever the brief calls for, you can rely on Affinity Publisher to handle all the standard file types you’d expect, leaving you free to create the most ambitious, content-rich combination designs, pulling in raster or vector assets from multiple sources.
- + Link or embed images with full resource manager
- + Place PSD, AI, PDF, JPG, TIFF, PNG or Affinity files
- + Pin graphics to float or be placed in line with your text
- + Collect linked resources
- + Support for the most complex vector docs
- + Convert pixel layer to image node
Fine tune your images
Ensure your images match the brilliance of your layout. Affinity Publisher comes with a full collection of powerful, non-destructive adjustment layers to make crucial image corrections right there in your document.
Advanced design tools
Create and edit vector graphics in your layout using the powerful pen, node and comprehensive shape tools – all with fine control over gradients and transparency.
- + Precision engineered pen and node tools
- + Linear, conical, radial and bitmap fills
- + Boolean operations to add, subtract, combine and divide shapes
- + Add layer effects including shadows, glows and bevels
Collate your document alongside all used image and font resources into a folder. This can then be easily transferred to another system to aid collaboration or for print production.
Easily integrate text and image links into your document by merging from an external data source (Text/CSV, JSON and Excel files are currently supported). Perfect for creating certificates, business cards, badges, tickets, form letters, envelopes and catalogues.
Live preflight checking
Customize the all new Preflight panel to receive live warnings for possible errors in your document, including poor image resolution, bleed hazards, overflowing text, spelling errors, missing images or font resources, and more.
Full color control
Affinity Publisher can handle RGB, LAB, grayscale and CMYK color spaces, with advanced control over professional color requirements for print.
- + End-to-end CMYK
- + Spot color support
- + Pantone library included
- + ICC color profiles
Pantone support, end-to-end CMYK and ICC color management are just part of it. You can also open, edit and output PDF/X files, set overprint controls and add bleed, trim and crop marks for press-ready output.