Sales Page: http://newsletters.getresponse.com/archive/jvz_benadkinsim/What-is-Email-Inception-Some-Folks-Got-Freaked-Out-302666001.html
This content is for members only.
Download Size: 362MB
Direct Download Link: (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
What is “Email Inception”?
It’s a method that you can use to get someone to actually consider something that they might not have otherwise given a second thought to.
In short… This is a method to get someone to break out of their normal thinking patterns and to really use their mind to explore an issue. (and couldn’t we use a lot more of people actually thinking things through?… especially during this election cycle… no matter who they support at a gut level.)
What You’ll Learn on the Live “Email Inception” Master Class:
- How to Warm up a Cold Prospect so that they Know They Matter.
There is a right way to introduce yourself and tell your email subscribers who you are and what you believe in (this is so important). If you do this right you will repel the “wrong people” and the “right people” will instantly start to love getting emails from you.
- How Often You Should Mail Your List to Stay Relevant.
I get this question a lot and I’m going to answer it once and for all and explain why you should be mailing at a specific frequency.
- How to Generate “Pattern Interrupts” that Get Emails Opened and Read.
If you’ve ever wondered where I come up with the stories that I tell in my emails, you’re about to get the formula. This is how you write emails that are honest, make sense, set people up to understand your product and sale, and represent who you are at the same time.
- How to Write an “Inception Email Sequence”.
This is the big one… I’m going to show you how to write an entire sequence and maximize the “bang” from each email. Not every email is designed to sell in this sequence, but each email is designed to setup the sale in a way that isn’t pushy (unless it needs to be… and even then do it in a cool way).
- The Secret to Subject Lines that get Opened.
I’ll keep this short… but you’ve seen crappy subject lines… and you’ve seen subject lines that seem like they were written by someone who was actually writing “just to you”….. I’ll show you how to keep them interesting and personal…. and how to do it over and over.
- How to Incorporate Really Good Stories in Your Emails.
This is so important. If you can write a good story, people will open up your emails (even if they aren’t going to buy something from you that week/month). Keeping in touch with people is important even when they don’t buy… this time. Stories make this possible.
- How to Write Cliffhangers.
Have you ever wondered why you got excited about reading a certain person’s emails over and over again… it’s because they have mastered this. I’ll show you how to do it.
- The Stupid Trick that Double Your Response Rate.
This one is super simple. But it makes a world of difference. I’ll show you how.
- The “Celebrity Sighting” Email Opener.
When you understand this and start using it in your emails, nothing is ever the same. I’ll show you how I do it and how you can too.
- The Reason Why Sales Letters Aren’t Enough.
Sales Letters are great, but they don’t make as much difference as you might think. I’ll show you how to match a sales letter to your emails so that the email does the majority of the selling for you. (this is important when you promote something and the sales letter is weak… but the product is great).
- The “Why People Buy” Pyramid
Why do people buy? Pin this up above your desk and you’ll never forget it. Check all the boxes on this list on every sale and you’ll be surprised how much easier selling is.
- The “Format Like a Weirdo” Trick
You’ve seen me do this… it might have even annoyed you a little bit (but it’s important and I’ll show you how and why I do it)
- The Every Email Checklist.
In short…. Pin this one above your desk too… and follow it on every email campaign that you write. Not only will your response rate go up on each email, but you’ll start creating subscribers that really care about you. (DO NOT TAKE THIS LIGHTLY)
What will You Get Out of This?
When you go through this training and you use the tricks, tactics, and resources that I’m going to give you, you’re going to be able to write 5-8 emails that:
- Get the attention of your Email List Subscribers.
- Captivate them using Off the Wall Stories.
- Get them Thinking About a Problem in the Way You Want them to.
- Predispose them to being open to Purchasing a Product From You.
- Explain Why Your Product is a Good Fit… Better than Ever Before.
- Transition them from a Reader to a Buyer.
- Get them Excited to See Your Name Show Up in their Inbox.
- Sell More than One Product to Them. (but do it ethically)