Colin Keeley How to Buy a Small Business Download Link:
(No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
- Sales Page
- Download Size: 2.9GB
What you can learn from Colin Keeley – How to Buy a Small Business?
Learn How to Buy Your First Small Business. Join 500+ students outsmarting startup hustle culture. Get the tools & network you need to find and close a small business acquisition.
- Source, evaluate, & negotiate acquisitions
- Secrets to finance & put little money down
- All the templates we use to close deals
This is the path that no one ever tells you about. Not your boss. Not your teachers. Not your parents. It took many years of observing how others approach buying businesses, doing my own deals, making a thousand mistakes, and finally finding solutions that work.
- Why Buy then Build
- Setting Up a Legal Entity (US)
- Choosing Your Niche
- Q&A: Do I Search Solo or With a Partner?
- Q&A: Do I Need a Technical Co-Founder?
- Q&A: Uneven Capital Contributions with a Partner
- Sourcing Overview
- Dealflow Sources – List of Marketplaces, Brokers, etc.
- Proprietary Sourcing: List Building & Emailing Guide
- Outbound Email Scripts
- Paying Finder’s Fees
- Building Outbound Target List Example Live
- Building Outbound Target List Notes
- Outbound Acquisition Targets Template
- How to Find a Local Business to Buy
- Live Sourcing Session + Q&A
- Qualitative Diligence
- Qualitative Deal Analysis Template
- Financial / Quantitative Diligence
- Financial Terms to Know
- Financial Model Template (Quantitative Deal Analysis)
- Due Diligence Questions
- Legal Templates – NDA, LOI, APA, etc.
- Diligence Checklist (Asset Sale)
- Diligence Checklist (Equity Sale)
- Due Diligence Q&A
- Good Reasons for Selling
- Green & Red Flags in a Deal
- Live Deal Analysis & Growth Planning
- Q&A: How Do I Protect Myself Against Fraud?
Valuation & Negotiation
- Negotiation Walkthrough
- Negotiation Flowchart
- Valuing a Business
- How to Value a Software Business
- Revenue vs Profit Multiples
- Valuation by Company Size
- Managing Seller Expectations
- Negotiation & Deal Structure Q&A
- Deal Breakdown: Ottomatik
- Deal Breakdown: Scout
- Margin of Safety
- SaaS at a Low Price
- Q&A: Seller Wants a Crazy High Price. How to Talk Them Down?
- Q&A: Should I Renegotiate After Learning Something in Diligence?
- Q&A: How Do You Value a Business With No Revenue?
- Q&A: How Do You Factor Technical Debt Into Your Valuation?
- Q&A: How Do I Buy a Cash-Heavy Business?
- Q&A: Should I Make a Deposit for the LOI?
- Q&A: Should I Personally Guarantee a Seller Note?
Financing & Closing
- Structuring a Deal
- Structuring a Deal with Outside Investors
- How to Find Investors
- Building a Track Record
- Real Sample PE Deal Structures
- Transfer Worksheet Template Walkthrough
- Asset & Login Transfer Template
- Closing Mechanics & Escrow
- General Transition Guide
- How to Get a SBA Loan
- How to Get Non-Dilutive Acquisition Financing (Guest Lecture)
- SBA Loan for SaaS
- Asset Purchase vs Equity Purchase
- Planning to Exit
- Financial Modeling for an Acquisition Deal (Guest Lecture)
- Hiring & Managing Developers / Product Team
- Hiring SEO Writers
- SEO Writer Sample Job Description & Form
- Constellation Software – Largest SaaS HoldCo
- Minimizing Taxes on Exit
- Structuring a Holding Company
- Finding Your Competitive Advantage
- Q&A: Should All Companies Be Separate or Together?
- Q&A: Berkshire Inspired Private Equity Models
- Partner Deals & Discounts
- Supercharge Your Growth
Thank You & Community
- Thank You! Free $$$
- Join our Alumni Community!