Robert W. Bly Bly Copy Training Recordings 2022 Download Link:
(No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
- Sales Page
- Download Size: 28.9GB
What you can learn from Robert W. Bly – Bly Copy Training Recordings 2022?
Robert W. Bly, author of 100 books and the man McGraw-Hill calls “America’s top copywriter,” announces a new home study video series. In this course, you will learn How to Start and Run a Successful Copywriting Business and Boost Your Copywriting Skills to the Next Level!
Course Content – 12 Course Modules
Core Course Module1: Overview
- Build a 6-figure freelance copywriting business.
- Become an A-level copywriter.
- Get more clients than you can handle.
- Double the results your copy produces.
- Establish yourself as a recognized expert.
Core Course Module 2: Gaining Deep Prospect Knowledge
- The S.A.P. formula for copywriting success.
- 15 ways to take a deep dive into the customer’s mind.
- Using the B.D.F formula for uncovering the core buying complex.
- Clayton Makepeace’s secret for making copy resonate.
- Tap into these 17 fundamental human desires.
Core Course Module 3: The Motivating Sequence
- The 5-step Motivating Sequence for maximum response.
- 11 additional formulas for making copy even stronger.
- The secret of the Sea-Monkeys.
- Making outrageous free gift offers profitable.
- The secrets of the Franklin Mint chess set.
Core Course Module 4: Differentiating Your Product
- The 3-part Unique Selling Proposition.
- 12 ways to make your product superior and unique.
- False logic and invent-a-term.
- Robert Allen, Fran Capo, Mountaineer Mouse.
- The FAB Pyramid.
Core Course Module 5: Creating Irresistible Offers
- 4 elements of winning offers.
- Position part of the product as the premium.
- The magic of a dollar.
- The 4 U’s formula.
- Pricing and guarantee offers that work,
Core Course Module 6: Writing Copy That Sells
- A copywriting lesson from Monty.
- The 4-S formula for making your copy easier to read.
- Why word choice matters so much.
- The power of specifics.
- A copywriting lesson from Texas Holdem.
Core Course Module 7: Prospecting
- 12 proven self-promotions for freelance copywriters.
- A lead-generating letter that pulled a 10% response.
- How to create a Copywriting Information Kit.
- The MAD-FU formula for qualifying potential clients.
- How to make your website generate a truckload of leads.
Core Course Module 8: Getting Prospects to Hire You
- 15 reasons why clients hire freelance copywriters.
- 9 steps for converting sales leads into copywriting clients.
- What to do when a potential client ghosts you.
- 23 great copywriting niches.
- 9 common sales objections — and one good answer to each.
Bonus Course Module #9: Content Marketing
- Converting free content requests into qualified sales leads.
- How to easily enhance curated content.
- Fill-in-the-blank worksheets for creating your content.
- Tailoring your content delivery format to prospect learning mode.
- 7 proven formulas for writing attention-grabbing content titles.
Bonus Course Module #10: Websites
- Dual-appeal home pages.
- The 2 things that must be on your website.
- Choosing your domain name.
- Popular home page layouts.
Bonus Course Module #11: Videos
- Common video run times and script word length for each.
- 9 tips for writing video sales letters.
- The power of demonstration videos.
- Problem/solution videos.
- Using educational videos to help sell your product or service.
Bonus Course Module #12: Building Your Copywriting Business
- The 7 key elements of freelance success.
- 5 ways to deliver extraordinary client service.
- How to retain good clients for years—even decades.
- The ABM method of getting all the new clients you want.
- 4 secrets to a long and prosperous copywriting career.
Can Bob Bly give you the skills and tools to become a six-figure A-level copywriter?
Here are my bona fides. So you can decide whether I’m the right copy instructor for you:
- 4+ decades of experience as a full-time professional copywriter.
- Former adjunct professor of copywriting at New York University.
- AWAI Copywriter of the Year and many other writing awards.
- Author of 100+ books including The Copywriter’s Handbook, considered by many to be a standard reference work in the field.
- Have written copy for more than 100+ clients including IBM, Kiplinger’s, AT&T, Medical Economics, and GE.
- Have earned 6 figures annually for decades and accumulated a 7-figure net worth, all from freelance copywriting.
- Still an active copywriter today working 60-hour weeks—and writing every day of the year.
- Featured in major media including CBS Hard Copy, CNBC, Los Angeles Times, Nation’s Business, and many more newspapers, magazines, TV, and radio shows.
- I write promotions that have boosted response rates for my clients from 10% to 900%.
- Have written over 100 articles for publications including Writer’s Digest, Cosmopolitan, City Paper, and Successful Meetings.
- I have written copy and content for virtually every marketing channel, from radio commercials and video sales letters, to direct mail packages and email marketing campaigns, to websites and white papers.
- No copywriter alive today has written for more industries than I have—from dietary supplements and investment newsletters, to equipment for refineries and chemical plants, to wastewater treatment and air pollution control, to telecommunications and software, to food and furniture – and many more.
Now, of the items above, one stands out….
Specifically, I strongly advise you to make sure your copywriting teacher is still an active practitioner writing for real clients.
Reason: Marketing is evolving so rapidly today, you want to learn from a copywriting instructor who is on the front line, helping clients increase sales and make more money. Only working copywriters are current on and practiced in modern marketing — and up-to-date on new sales channels and selling methods.
On the other hand, steer clear of courses from copywriting gurus who proudly proclaim they no longer write for clients. Once they decide to get out of the game and sit