Sales Page: https://charlesfloate.gumroad.com/l/selling-backlinks
Download Size: 5.5MB
Direct Download Link: (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
What you can learn from this course?
If you own a website, you’ve probably had an email from a random person offering you money for links… A lot of the times, they can be dodgy, but there is also an untouched gold mine sitting in your email inbox. Whilst it may take 1,000 visitors to generate a couple dollars of ad revenue. If you have 1,000 organic visitors per month to your blog, it’s likely worth $100+ PER LINK.
However, it’s also against Google’s guidelines to sell links AND a lot of the people emailing you are looking for freebies or quite simply, don’t know what the hell they’re doing. But This Is Still A Billion Dollar Industry. Whilst there hasn’t been an up to date study, Ahrefs in 2016 found nearly 20% of ALL blogs online were selling links.
- Link Buying & Selling Industry Primer (A Complete Introduction)
- How To Vet Link Sellers & Avoid Dodgy Deals
- How To Value Your Blog & The Offer
- How Much Should You Charge? (Get The Best Out Of Your Blog)
- Additional Factors To Consider When Selling A Link
- How To Attract More Link Buyers To Your Site