Pat Walls – Lean SEO Our Framework For SEO Traction Download Link:
(No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
- Sales Page
- Download Size: 2.89GB
What you can learn from Pat Walls – Lean SEO Our Framework For SEO Traction?
Hi! I’m Pat Walls, the creator of Starter Story. People think SEO success is about knowing Google’s algorithm front to back. It’s not. It’s about taking action. Finding what works. And then scaling it. I grew Starter Story to over 1M visitors/month with this approach. It’s a framework called Lean SEO, and you can use it too.
I walk through the entire framework in about 3 hours of screencasts + 100 slides. I also show a multitude of examples from Starter Story and other sites. And how you can do this, too.
You can take this at your own pace, and you’ll have access to it forever. If you want to implement Lean SEO and have some questions, you can email me at anytime. Thank you for checking it out!
- Intro To Lean SEO – Introduction to the course and the framework that changed our SEO. It’s Time to Leave the Stone Age.
- Principles – Why does this framework work? Because it’s a way of thinking. It’s designed to work for any team, any size.
- The Framework – The framework’s 5 steps: Research, Create, Test, PPS, and Scale.
- Find A Content Type – Don’t look for keywords, look for content types. Learn how others do it, and how you can do it and use it on your own website.
- Create MVC – Learn how to create content fast. A strategy to develop and publish content in 2 hours.
- Test – The 30 Day Experiment. Learn how to design and track experiments.
- Pivot – PPS: Pivot, Persevere, or Scale.
- Measuring Success – How to define success? Why are some performing better than others?
- Persevere – When to persevere vs. letting go? Bonus: 12 ways to improve content quality.
- Scale – Your goal is not 10 blog posts; it’s 1,000. (over time). Plus: 5 ways we scale content.
- Wrap Up – How you can get started today.
- Bonus: Step By Step Examples – Creating an MVC in 24 minutes